AdBlue® 200litre tank with automatic nozzle and 12V electric pump£825.60 (inc VAT) £688.00 (exc VAT)
A specially adapted version of the Mobile Easy, the Blue-Mobile Easy 200l is a highly practical solution for the storage and easy dispensing of AdBlue® / DEF / AUS32. Manufactured by German brand, CEMO the Blue-Mobile Easy has a 200Litre capacity tank complete with automatic nozzle and 12v electric pump.
• Single skin container constructed from polyethylene (approved for use with AdBlue®)
• Moulded Recesses for strapping during transport• Integral nozzle holder• Large filling aperture DN100 with screw tap
• Integral breather valve
• Integral forklift apertures
• Integral carry handles
• Self priming 12v electrical chemical pump approx 30/l per minute delivery, 4m fly leads with terminal clamp
• 4m delivery hose
• solid construction for professional operation
• housing in stainless steel and techno-polymer
• delivery rate 0.38 l per revolution with hand delivery
• independent of electrical energy
CENTRI SP 30 - 3.7m
• electric immersion pump 12v, max 20A
• delivery rate approx 25 l/min
• always self-priming, low operating noise
• with lightweight automatic delivery nozzle in plastic/ stainless steel
NEW! CENTRI SP 30 and lithium iron phosphate battery (LiFePO4)
• totally mobile and cable free, independent of vehicle batteries• polarity-proof holder with snap fuse and switch
•13.2V nominal voltage, capacity 3.3Ah, sufficient for approx 300l
• operating temperature range -30˚C to + 80˚C
• very low self-discharge, no environmentally harmful heavy metals, no memory effect
• high intrinsic safety and integrated protection circuit, electrical protection class IP 67
• includes charger 100-240V AC output 14,4V-3A
Please Note: Lead times on this product can vary. For additional information on this product call us on 01508 493 647.
Adblue® is a high purity non-toxic solution of Urea in demineralised water used in the exhaust systems of Euro4 or Euro5 trucks to reduce harmful emissions. Adblue® is a trade mark owned by the VDA, most truck manufacturers use the SCR system which requires Adblue®. To protect the SCR system the vehicle manufacturers have issued a specification standard ISO 22241 for the quality of Adblue®.
Adblue® is stored in a separate tank on the vehicle. It is precisely metered into the hot exhaust manifold where the urea solution breaks-down into Ammonia and reacts with exhaust gasses in the presence of a catalytic converter. The oxides of nitrogen formed at combustion are converted into harmless elementary nitrogen and water. This method is called Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR). It is a common misconception that Adblue® is a fuel additive. AdBlue® solution (Urea and water) reduces harmful emissions from diesel engines using SCR technology in Passenger Cars and other forms of diesel engines.
WavianBlue AdBlue® is manufactured to ISO22241 standards in the UK under VDA Licence using only the highest quality Automotive Grade Urea and de-ionised Water.
100 Litre Options
Our current delivery time for IBC's and large items is between 3-6 working days. Most pumps and accessories ordered before 4pm will be delivered the next working day (Tecalemit products may take up to 2-3 working days) however during busy periods lead times can vary. For urgent items contact our office on 01508 493 647 for delivery info. Please note that for safe unloading purposes the IBC will require a forklift truck on delivery.
Delivery is free to Mainland UK. Some accessories may have a small delivery charge, this will be added at checkout. For deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, The Isle of Man and the Channel Islands call us on 01508 493 647.
AdBlue 1000 Litre IBC
AdBlue Starter Kits
AdBlue 10 & 20 litre packs
AdBlue 210 Litre Drums
AdBlue Electric Pumps
AdBlue Manual Pumps
Air Powered AdBlue Pumps
AdBlue Pump Nozzles
AdBlue Portable Trolleys and Tanks
Empty AdBlue Containers
Download AUS32 Specs (ISO22241)
Download Safety Sheet
Download Delivery Checklist