A high quality, low cost solution to dispensing AdBlue when a power supply is not available. AdBlue is dispensed by way of a manual Lever / Piston pump that is operated on the top of the drum.
• Manufactured from hard wearing and durable polyethylene.
• 55ltr Capacity suitable for the distribution of AdBlue®
• Supplied with Model No. TP6607 AdBlue® Lever Pump
• Fitted with two roller wheels, hose holder and vent caps
• Features a 2”BSP thread and four point screw fittings enabling other pumps to be fitted as required
Also available with an Oil or Diesel Pump, coming soon on our other website www.jerrycans.co.uk . Call 01508 493 647 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
Our current delivery time for IBC's and large items is between 3-6 working days. Most pumps and accessories ordered before 4pm will be delivered the next working day (Tecalemit products may take up to 2-3 working days) however during busy periods lead times can vary. For urgent items contact our office on 01508 493 647 for delivery info. Please note that for safe unloading purposes the IBC will require a forklift truck on delivery.
Delivery is free to Mainland UK. Some accessories may have a small delivery charge, this will be added at checkout. For deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, The Isle of Man and the Channel Islands call us on 01508 493 647.
Download AUS32 Specs (ISO22241)
Download Safety Sheet
Download Delivery Checklist